1. Join the Web panel
The - This link will open in a new window.Desjardins Web Panel is designed for conducting online surveys among members and clients who do business with Desjardins.
By answering the online surveys from time to time, you'll be able to:
- Influence the development of products and services designed for you.
- Test out new products and services and provide feedback on them.
- Get a chance to win many cash prizes.
2. Take part in the Desjardins Lab
The - This link will open in a new window.Desjardins Lab is designed to get the general public involved in the development of Desjardins and local start-ups.
You're invited to reflect on the future through tests, surveys, collaboration and participation in IT events on an online platform or in a physical space of experimentation. Desjardins Lab also came up with the - External link. This link will open in a new window. Cooperathon, the largest open innovation competition in Canada. If you want to network with innovators and entrepreneurs to champion a cause you care about, the Cooperathon is for you!
3. Attend your caisse's annual general meeting (AGM)
AGMs give you an opportunity to ask questions about your caisse's activities and results. It's also a good time to provide feedback on its services.
You'll be able to:
- Vote for the adoption or amendment of caisse by-laws.
- Decide on how surplus earnings should be allocated for member dividends (patronage returns in Ontario) and the community development fund.
- Elect members of the board of directors.
Interested? The date is published on your caisse's website at least 20 days prior to the AGM. - This link will open in a new window.Find your caisse.
4. Join your caisse's board of directors
By becoming a director or young intern director, you'll represent members in your community and help your caisse run successfully.
A certain number of the caisses' elected directors will participate in the adoption of major priorities for Desjardins and in the election of Desjardins Group's President and CEO. Some also sit on the boards of Desjardins's subsidiaries.