Because to have good financial habits, you have to start young. And the financial habits you develop now will likely follow you for the rest of your life.
- Ask questions: approach your parents, teachers, youth financial finance advisor.
- Make and stick to budget (even if you're not earning much).
- Observe your relationship with money: are you a saver or a spender? Be honest with yourself!
- Read to find out how well you understand financial vocabulary and basics.
- Sign up for classes to improve your weak areas.