Assistance for investors - Getting the Most Out of Your Tax Return

Here is a non-exhaustive list of deductions and tax credits you may be eligible for:

  • Deduction for net capital losses from other years
  • Capital gains exemption on the sale of a taxpayer’s property designated as principal residence
  • Deduction for RRSP contributions
  • Deduction for carrying charges
  • CRCD tax credit (Quebec)
  • Labour-sponsored funds tax credit

Attention: If you hold any foreign properties—excluding properties for personal use—worth $100,000 or more, you must fill out the T1135 form.

Assistance for…

All articles

The Reply feature is currently unavailable. Thank you for your understanding.

Share this post