Assistance for investors - Getting the most out of your tax return (Ontario)

Here is a non-exhaustive list of deductions and tax credits you may be eligible for:

  • Deduction for net capital losses from other years
  • Capital gains exemption on the sale of a taxpayer's property designated as principal residence
  • Deduction for RRSP contributions
  • Deduction for carrying charges
  • Labour-sponsored funds tax credit

Attention: If you hold any foreign properties--excluding properties for personal use--worth $100,000 or more, you must fill out the T1135 form.

All articles

The Reply feature is currently unavailable. Thank you for your understanding.

Share this post