Marie-Christine Daignault | Desjardins Group
At the end of winter, everything starts transforming: nature gradually adapts to the change of seasons. As a cooperative, we see the spring as an opportunity to look back on our achievements through our annual report and social responsibility report.
Unlike nature, consumer behaviour changes constantly! That's why we work to adapt our financial services as our members' financial habits evolve.
In 2016, we launched several great initiatives to better serve you. Here are 8 we're especially proud of!
Personalized service centres
1. Mobile branch: a bus set up to provide financial services wherever you are.
2. Signature Service: a service that lives up to the expectations of our affluent clients.
3. 360d service centre: a friendly environment where students can discuss their plans and career ambitions.
4. The Studio: an innovative, boutique-inspired concept that provides a modern banking experience seven days a week.
5. Desjardins - Quartier DIX30: a space where people can get advice from employees in nearly a dozen languages.
Practical online solutions
6. Monetico Mobile and Monetico Mobile +: small businesses, self-employed workers and professionals can accept card payments securely with their smartphone or tablet, anywhere and anytime.
7. Touch ID: members and clients with certain iPhone devices can log in to our mobile services with their fingerprint. The same service will be available for Android devices in 2017.
8. Apple Pay: this payment service available on Apple devices speeds up your purchases.
9 features members love
Technology simplifies your finances. Our innovative features on Desjardins.com, the Desjardins mobile app and AccèsD developed over the last few years are worth checking out, at least based on how much they're used by the vast majority of our members!
Do you use these tools? Which are your favourites?