There are certain essentials everyone needs to pack for a trip. You may think you travel light, but if you make a list of everything that goes into your luggage, you'll probably be surprised at how much your stuff is actually worth. Especially if electronics are involved!
Before you leave, take a picture of everything you put in your suitcase. This will make it much easier to make a claim if something happens to your bags along the way.
Here are 6 questions to help you estimate the value of the items you're bringing with you:
- How much is your suitcase worth? Your daypack? Your purse?
- Are you bringing any electronics with you?
- Will you be using a camera to capture your memories?
- What's in your toiletry bag?
- Do you have a lot of clothes? Designer brands?
- Are you travelling outside the country with your passport?