Marie-Christine Daignault | Desjardins Group
Want to help develop our cooperative group but don't really know how?
Here are 4 things you can do:
1. Join the Web panel
The Desjardins Web Panel is designed for conducting online surveys among members and clients who do business with Desjardins.
By answering the online surveys from time to time, you'll be able to:
- Influence the development of products and services designed for you.
- Test out new products and services and provide feedback on them.
- Get a chance to win many cash prizes.
Interested? Fill out the registration form.
2. Take part in the Desjardins Lab
The Desjardins Lab is designed to get the general public involved in Desjardins's development.
You're invited to reflect on the Desjardins of the future through tests, surveys, collaboration and participation in IT events on an online platform or in a physical space of experimentation.
3. Attend your caisse's annual general meeting (AGM)
AGMs give you an opportunity to ask questions about your caisse's activities and results. It's also a good time to provide feedback on its services.
You'll be able to:
- Vote for the adoption or amendment of caisse by-laws.
- Decide on how surplus earnings should be allocated between the general reserve, individual dividends and the community development fund.
- Elect officers to the board of directors and the board of supervision.
Interested? The date is generally published in the local media within 20 days prior to the AGM. Find your caisse.
4. Become an elected officer of your caisse
By becoming an elected officer or young intern officer, you'll represent members in your community and help your caisse run successfully.
- There are 2 boards that require your contribution: the board of directors and the board of supervision (Quebec only).
A certain number of the caisses' elected officers will participate in the adoption of major priorities for the regions and for Desjardins and in the election of Desjardins Group's President and CEO.
Interested? Express your interest.