You look at your bike gathering dust at the back of the shed, and you can't make up your mind whether or not to take it for a spin. What if this was the summer you decided it's time? You know it'll feel good and make you feel good about yourself, but sometimes you need that last little push to get there.
- Serge uses his bike to get around, because it's eco-friendly. Every little bit counts in creating a greener world.
- Gilles commutes by bike in the city and uses it to run errands. And parking's a lot easier!
- Daniel couldn't run because of a knee injury, so he took up biking instead. He bikes over 2,500 km. a year to stay in shape.
- Robert finds biking to be the best antidepressant, and also uses his passion to do good: this year, he'll complete his 3rd "La Boucle" with the Grand Défi Pierre Lavoie cycling challenge.
- For Serge, his rides are a great way to clear his head, while Pierre bikes so he doesn't get a big belly. There are lots of good reasons to take up biking.
- That's exactly what "La famille aux 10 roues" does with their cycle tourism, an unusual and really fun activity, creating memories for years to come.
- Josée strongly recommends trying the bike path that runs along the river in Lévis. The landscape of Quebec is vast, and some places are hard to get to by car. Biking is a fantastic option for exploring the beautiful countryside.
- For Robert, it's a great way to spend quality time with family.