Desjardins Insurance launches online buying for home insurance
Lévis (Qc), June 21, 2018 - Desjardins Insurance is pleased to announce that online buying is now available for home insurance. Thanks to a clear and user-friendly process, tenants and condo owners can now take out home insurance from their smartphone, tablet or computer. With this new option, members and clients can get a quote and finalize their purchase online and unassisted. And if they need help, they can contact an agent at their convenience.
Main features of online buying:
- Consumers can complete the entire home insurance buying process unassisted (from quote to final purchase).
- Consumers can opt for an entirely paper-free process.
- Starting in August 2018, consumers will have the option to save their quote and buy later.
- Consumers see the information they need, when they need it (tool tips, term definitions, additional information about questions and why they are asked).
- Consumers can speak with a property and casualty insurance agent at any time.
- Coverage is presented clearly before the purchase is finalized.
"We're very proud to offer this simple, efficient new service to consumers who want to insure their property unassisted," said Alain Hade, Vice-President, Member-Client Experience and Marketing, from Desjardins Insurance. "It confirms our digital leadership and shows that we're committed to meeting consumers' changing needs."