Cooperation in action
Permanent work of art by Daniel Iregui at the new Desjardins - Downtown Montreal service centre.
Major support provided to help young people from diverse backgrounds succeed through a $1 million contribution to the YMCAs of Québec, in particular to help furnish the Saint Roch community and sports centre in Québec.
- Unveiling of a permanent work of art by Daniel Iregui at the new Desjardins - Downtown Montreal service centre. Desjardins is supporting Montreal media art by giving it a place of honour in its new centre.
- Contribution of more than $1.6 million to the major fundraising campaign of the Fondation Hôtel-Dieu de Lévis under the theme "On vous rapproche de la guérison" (we bring you closer to healing).
- New major partnership with the Bourse du carbone Scol'ERE in the amount of $300,000 taken from the $100 million fund, to teach young people about how to consume responsibly and encourage them, along with their families, to adopt new habits to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Major support provided to help young people from diverse backgrounds succeed through a $1 million contribution to the YMCAs of Québec, in particular to help furnish the Saint Roch community and sports centre in Québec.
- Launch, with the Fédération québécoise des municipalités, of a pilot project on independent ATMs to provide ready access to cash in municipalities, in part as a way to develop tourism.
Investing in innovation
- Launch of online, completely unassisted purchasing of home insurance from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Partnership with a new fund, Luge Capital, which is focused on fintech companies and artificial intelligence applied to financial services.
- Launch, in partnership with Novus Santé, of a new health and wellness platform specifically designed for insured individuals and their loved ones, to help them make informed decisions about their health.
- Launch, with EDC, Groupe Siparex and Bpifrance, of the C$120 million Transatlantic Fund to finance the development of businesses in Europe and North America.