LÉVIS, QC, Sept. 22, 2018 /CNW Telbec/ - Desjardins Group has teamed up with the Canadian Red Cross and made a donation of $50,000 to provide relief for heavy winds victims in Gatineau and Ottawa.
Desjardins has customized solutions to provide financial relief to members and help them through this difficult period. These include:
- Deferred payments on mortgage or consumer loans for up to 6 months.
- Option of deferring credit card and Accord D financing plan payments (up to 6 months) and restructuring financing at attractive terms.
- Option of deferring home and auto insurance payments (up to 6 months).
- Emergency loans to cover cleaning, security and other costs.
Desjardins stands in solidary with the victims of the heavy winds and with the affected communities. The Desjardins General Insurance Group claims teams are working hard to provide quick support to members and clients who are affected by water damage.
Desjardins Insurance and The Personal clients can contact the insurers directly:
- Desjardins Insurance: 1-888-776-8343, file a claim online or call your local agent.
- The Personal: 1-866-776-8343 or file a claim online.
Desjardins will accommodate individual and business members who are affected by this situation. They can contact their caisse directly or call 1-800-CAISSES.